Saturday, March 30, 2013

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Fashion Monster Preview

This month  has been really hectic for me, so I haven't had a chance to really sit down and go over my last con and my new cosplay. It's looking like it will take me a while, so for now here are some pictures from the convention of my newest cosplay, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's Fashion Monster outfit! I am still working on her guitar which goes along with it, and as soon as it is done it will be posted. Everything was made by me :D



I'll have more updates for you all soon!

-QK

2 comments:

  1. that hair is insane and amazing and I love it. Actually, the whole costume is gorgeous. I love black and white stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much! Did you make the wig? Any tips?? I need this in my life.

    ReplyDelete